ASNT / ISNT Certification:
- MAGNETIC PARTICLE
- EDDY CURRENT
- GENERAL NDT
SCOPE & OBJECTIVES
- To provide professional training in NDT Techniques in a systematic
manner as per personal certification codes.
- To provide specialized training in specific NDT techniques and proficient handling of equipment.
- To impart knowledge of latest trends, techniques and technology in NDT.
Training offered to meet requirement of the Industry.
- Backed by applications knowledge accumulated over the years.
- Personal attention of faculty and adequate instruments for students
to get extensive hands on practice.
- We have modern well equipped classroom for training. Also it is well equipped with the range of all machines & accessories, variety of test specimens and reference blocks collected over the years from the industry. This enables our students to get practical experience on almost all testing requirements.
The course meet or exceed the desired requirements of ISNT, ASNT (American Society for Non destructive Testing )
Level I & II. Timings are from 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Exhaustive course material giving detailed information on
the specific technique is also given which will be a valuable future reference guide. Course completion
certificate will be issued to qualifying candidates. Seats are limited and are allocated on first – come – first
RT Training for inspection and maintenance of Sentinel brand (IGREDS) is conducted on the last Monday of each month. UT Training conducted on last Tuesday & Wednesday of each month with free certification on successful completion of training.