International Tube Association – India Chapter will be holding a one day symposium INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR GLOBAL COMPETITIVENESS IN TUBE AND PIPE MANUFACTURE in association with Messe Dusseldorf India on October 7 2016 in Mumbai. This event is being held alongside the ”Tube India International 2016” exhibition organized by Messe Dusseldorf India, from 5 – 7 October 2016.
Conference during TUBE INDIA INTERNATIONAL 2016
Conference Theme : Innovative Solutions for Global Competitiveness in Tube and Pipe Manufacture
Dated : 7th October 2016
Venue : Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, INDIA.
Organiser : The International Tube Association (ITA) India Chapter & Messe Düsseldorf India
Stall No : J 24,
Hall No : 1
Some of the keynote speakers for Tube are as follows:
- Dr. R. C. Prasad, Ex Prof – IIT Mumbai, Failure Analysis Expert, “Failure of Boiler Tubes: Causes
- Igor Rogelj , Commercial Director – Plasmait GmbH,PLASMA ANNEALING OF SMALL DIAMETER
- T. Nakata – Nakata Manufacturing,“Innovative ODF mill for the high productivity in laser
welded tube manufacturing”
- Uwe Repschlaeger / Hannah Jansen – SMS Meer, latest developments in LSAW and ERW
welded tube / pipe making technologies and opportunities for the Indian market.
- Danieli C. Spa – Francesco Boccioni Stefano Carfagno Quagliotti Chiara, New developments in
the cold pilgering Technology STAINLESS STEEL & CRA SEAMLESS TUBES PRODUCTION Danieli
Centro Tube (Seamless pipe division)
- Prof. Kiuchi – Tokyo, Japan
- Dr. Smita Kumari – Welspun Corp. Ltd.
- T. Hirako – Kanefusa Corporation
- Mr. Manish Jain, Coating Expert – Welspun Corp. Ltd.
- M.J.S. Bindra – P.P. Rolling Mills ,”Jishu Koshen “”Make your Tube and Pipe Plant globally competitive by implementation of Kaizen and Lean Operational Excellence Tools.””
- Frank de Bruijn – Kinkelder BV,”Manager Product Development & Application Technology”Saw
Blades for Tube Manufacturing Peter Gandy, Process Integrations creating solutions
- Dr. Marc Choquet, Eng. Ph.D.-TECNAR Innovative on-line wall thickness gauge