- Processor controlled test system for manual or automatic magneto-inductive nondestructive materials testing.
- Single-coil absolute operating mode; therefore no compensation coil required;adapter for two-coil differential mode available.
- Constant excitation current; therefore defined magnetic field over the whole test.
- High output current amplitude; therefore stimulation of higher harmonics and particularly high sensitivity for the magnetic properties of the test sample.
- Single frequency or multi-frequency testing, evaluation of higher harmonics.
Simple operators interface thanks to application specific function keys and highresolution TFT color display.
- Standard interfaces for peripheral devices. (keyboard, mouse, printer, network, etc.)
- Low-cost eddy-current module for non-destructive testing using the magneto-inductive method.
- Genuine magneto-inductive testing by evaluation of harmonics.
- Test parameters variable over wide ranges.
- Simple operation.
- Test pieces sorted in two groups: o.k. / n.o.k.
- One-dimensional display of measured value by LED bar graph.
- Key-operated switch forlocking operating functions.
MAGNATEST ECM CE ( COMPACT EDITION )
- Compact version for magnetoinductive material testing, based on the FOERSTER test instrument.
- MAGNATEST ECM 3.621.
- Integrated ideal solution, consisting of test instrument, panel PC with Windows® operating system, and application software eddyAssist.
- Comfortable setting of test and installation parameters.
- Online visualization of test signals.
- Wizards for installation and optimization.
- Loading and storing of instrument settings from/to mass storage Test protocols.
EDDYASSIST COMPACT EDITION MULTI-CHANNEL VERSION
- Compact version for multi-channel nondestructive testing, based on MAGNATEST® ECM 3.621 and STATOGRAPH® ECM 6.421
- Integrated ideal solution, consisting of test instrument, panel PC with Windows® operating system, and application software eddy-Assist
- Industrially approved construction in 19″ cabinet with climate control unit
- Comfortable setting of test and installation parameters
- Online visualization of test signals
- Wizards for installation and optimization
- Loading and storing of instrument settings from/to mass storage
- Test protocols